Thursday, September 1, 2011

Free Lunch

While we were going to swim lessons back in July I was talking to a lady who brings her daycare kids to swim lessons and she told me about the free lunch program at the school just around the corner from our house. I had seen signs for it but had never looked into it. She told me that she always takes her daycare kids and that they feed anyone under 18 with no income restrictions and that I should check it out so we did. We took a walk to the school around the corner for lunch for the almost two weeks after swim lessons and before we left on our train trip. I am not sure if it is a New York program or what but it was a blessing. The kids thought that eating a school lunch was fun. They were pretty healthy as well.

Thanks God for free lunches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment