Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Tree

We got rid of our fake Christmas tree a couple of years ago because it was in rough shape and it was big to store and move. Last year in our itty bitty house we just improvised by making a tree out of boxes that we had in our living room. This year we are spending Christmas in Wyoming so we weren't sure if we were going to do a tree or not. The more I thought about it the more I really wanted a tree but it really didn't seem reasonable to buy a Christmas tree since we weren't going to be around to enjoy it but I did want one. This afternoon Hannah and I went to P&C to buy milk and saw a big Christmas tree box on the side of the road. I went home and told Glenn and he came with me to go and pick it up. It is a 7 1/2 foot Manhattan Pine "as seen on TV". The "1000 prestrung lights" don't work so we will have to put our lights on it but we have a HUGE tree (we have never had a tree that was taller than us and with 10 foot ceilings in our apartment it is nice to have a tall tree.) Thanks God for providing a tree for us to enjoy.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment